Advertisements Today I seem to have some basic cable channels, and I have channels in the 200s (including Encore) up through 224. What is interesting is that 224 is the channel that was just added (THEN) - I think it's called. After that, nothing, and nothing in the 800s where my HD channels are. I also noticed that one of my CableCards (#2) has nothing all zeros for the CableCard #, Host # and Data #.. Obviously that is not good. I tried unplugging the cable for a while and am rebooting now. Ok, I'm still getting no data for Cable Card #2, but looked back at my records (I copied ALL of the numbers (serial #, host #, data #, unit address #) down when I had these installed in Sept of '06....I used to have version 4.05 on my cable card #2, and 4.21 on cable card #1. Now they are both 4.21...I wonder if that is part of the problem or why things have stopped working. Comcast is coming Wednesday.