1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pyTivo?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Dougmeister, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Member

Mar 28, 2007
    I tried logging into the forum (pyTivo Discussion Forum :: Index), but it told me "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password."

So I tried to reset the password. Then it gave the error:

"Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

But it gives no link or method by which to contact the forum administrator (unless I'm missing it).

I found a link somewhere that listed some admins. I emailed one and never heard back.

Any ideas?

P.S. I even tried signing up for a new account with a different email address and never received the verification email...

2. dlfl

dlfl Cranky old novice

Jul 6, 2006
    Dayton OH
    Not sure if that forum is being maintained anymore. There are active support threads for pyTivo, pyTivo Desktop and metagenerator 3 (link in signature) on this forum. What topic were you looking for?

3. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Member

Mar 28, 2007
    Thanks for the reply.

The "pyTivo" folder on my Tivo Roamio keeps disappearing and I have no idea why. If I re-install it, sometimes it shows up again. Stopping and re-starting pyTivo does not make it re-appear.

Should I start a new thread for this question?

4. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
  5. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Member

Mar 28, 2007
    I'm gonna say the "Easier to use pyTivo" version.