Purchase Video Redo and Slide Remote

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by waynomo, Oct 8, 2011.

1. waynomo

waynomo My One Time TCF Club

Nov 9, 2002
    Seven...
    Where is the best place to purchase Video Redo and the slide remote.

I recall there used to be someone on here who would combine items and offer good deals, but couldn't find it.

TIA

2. Resist

Resist Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2003
    I prefer Amazon, because for my state there is no state tax and with their Prime service I get free 2 day shipping. You do have to watch their prices though, as they fluctuate up and down frequently. I do an Amazon wish list and then set up a Camelcamelcamel.com price watch alert to inform me of a change.

3. waynomo

waynomo My One Time TCF Club

Nov 9, 2002
    Seven...
    Thanks. Cool site. I didn't know about that one.

Still, I know there was a business associated with the forums here that used to have good prices.

4. Resist

Resist Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2003
    You never heard of Amazon before? I thought everyone knew about them, they have been around for many years. But they are a great vendor, as long as you purchase items that are sold from them and not 3rd party retailers.

I don't know of any business associated with this forum that has good prices, at least compared to Amazon.

5. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    You might be thinking of DVR Upgrade, although I don't think they are associated with the forums here other than purchasing ad space.

Looks like you would only save ~5 dollars buying VideoReDo from DVR Upgrade.
    I could not find the TiVo slide remote on their site.

Weaknees sells the slide remote, but it's at the same price that TiVo is selling it for.

6. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Well-Known Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    I think it is probable it was Camelcamelcamel.com he didn't know about. New one on me too.

7. Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2002
    AR
    New to me as well, guess I will see if I like it.

8. Resist

Resist Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2003
    I think you will like Camelcamelcamel.com, it's pretty good and it's great to receive email alerts about a price change.