PSA: TiVo iOS App 3.6 breaks streaming on iOS if Jailbroken

Discussion in 'TiVo Stream' started by mmf01, Jul 14, 2015.

1. mmf01

mmf01 Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Orange...

Advertisements

The title says it all. Tivo giveth and taketh away! Had to rollback to version 3.5.3 which still works fine. Version 3.6 keeps spouting "Unauthorized Modifications".

This pisses me off since Tivo acquiesced on Andriod and removed the root check, but iOS still gets the shaft.

2. PCurry57

PCurry57 Liberal Hippie Chick

Feb 27, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    I don't know where you get your info. The TiVo app on ANDROID doesn't stream on rooted ANDROID's either. Version 2.0 and 3.0 have this limitation. Your crying about ANDROID when on iOS you can download a copy to go, even copy protected content and the only out-of-home ANDROID has is streaming and no copy protected out-of-home content at all

3. tjtv

tjtv Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Would you be able to post your 3.5.3 version of the ipa? I accidentally updated and now can't use it properly.

4. lickwid

lickwid Member

Oct 2, 2005
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Hmm, my iPad Mini on iOS v. 8.4 is completely stock and I'm on Tivo v. 3.6 gives me the "Unauthorized Modifications Detected" error. It's not jailbroken or modified in any way. Not sure if it's a bug or what's causing this error. Haven't used Stream in awhile and was going to load some videos for our vacation.

Restored via iTunes and now it's working again. Weird.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  5. Jkmbaum

Jkmbaum New Member

Jul 16, 2015

Advertisements

Does anyone have any of the older ipa files?