Project Runway 01/18 Ep 7 Sasha Cohen

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by lalouque, Jan 19, 2006.

1. lalouque

lalouque Quilter-Cat Slave TCF Club

Feb 11, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    I loved the challenge set forth, to design an ice skating costume for Sasha Cohen. The technical challenge of somthing that had to stretch was interesting.

Now please explain to me how, HOW ON EARTH, Santino is still on this show. How many chances are they going to give this idiot? Emmet's outfit was one of my favorites, while Santino clearly didn't even try to design something that was proper for the challenge. I don't give a rat's arse how talented or creative he is, if he can't follow directions. Arrrrgggg, I've halfway watching this program just to see this idiot voted OUT and the other half of me wants to ditch my season pass because Santino isn't already OUT when he's deserved it 3 times already.

lal

2. kiljoy

kiljoy Active Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I didn't think Santino deserved it this week as much as he did last week.

Of course, my boy Dan V. is doing just fine.

Tony

3. harvscar

harvscar Monkeyhead

Dec 7, 2001
    Santino won't go because he's good for ratings; Emmett was a so-so designer and had zero personality so he was gone. My biggest source of frustration is that I can't understand why they all love Chloe's designs. I've not been wowed by one of the things she's done and actually thought some of them were ugly, but the judges always rave about her.

4. PJO1966

PJO1966 Hi. What is this?

Mar 5, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Emmet was nothing more than a Disney Animatron. He wears the goofy hat because it provides him with all the personality he posesses. I still don't think he should have been eliminated over Santino. As soon as Heide said she was ready to say her good-byes to him, I knew he wasn't going anywhere. The producers need to keep him around because he provides what little drama there is in the show. Personally I could do without the drama and just focus on the competition. I like the fact that the remaining contestants get along relatively well. It's kind of nice not having a Wendy Pepper there who intentionally pushes people's buttons. This is Project Runway... not Survivor.

off Soap Box

5. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    I got all excited reading the title of the thread and thought you meant

[​IMG]

6. Lainie*H

Lainie*H Holiday Hunter

Sep 12, 2003
    Heh, me too.

7. jpfletcher

jpfletcher New Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    That's why that name sounded familiar. I read it in the guide info and recognized it, but I could not place it.
    Thanks

8. mportuesi

mportuesi As seen on TV

Nov 10, 2002
    San...

Exactly. I think we're stuck with Santino, as annoying as he is. His biggest weakness as a designer is that he's ego-driven. He designs to please himself, and not his client.

Plus, the producers have really been playing up the rivalry between him and Nick. I think they want to milk that angle for all its worth.