Program info will run out in 3 days

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by Bob723, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Bob723

Bob723 New Member

Oct 24, 2007
    Minneapolis,...
    A few months ago Charter installed tuning adapters on my 2 TiVo HD units. Since then, on ONE unit, pretty much every 2 weeks I get the "Program information will run out in 3 days" warning and it says to connect to TiVo now. I try to connect but it never works. The only way I have found to solve the issue is to reboot the TiVo. I use a wireless router and have excellent signal strength. When I try to force a connection, I always look to ensure it indicates it is getting a signal first. Any thoughts on what is going on and possibly a way to resolve it? It is rather irritating to have to reboot so frequently. I assume it is TA related but it only happens on one of the 2 TiVos and they are both the same model.

The other thing that now happens on both units at least 2 times a week is that I get the message that a new channel has been added but it does not state the name of the channel and the reality is that no new channel was added - if one was, I should be up to about channel 2,000 by now. I'm pretty confident this is related to the TA.

2. Teeps

Teeps Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2001
    Torrance,Cal...
  3. Bob723

Bob723 New Member

Oct 24, 2007
    Minneapolis,...
    Thanks Teeps. Looks like I may have to live with it. I filed a complaint online as suggested in one of the threads.

4. Teeps

Teeps Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2001
    Torrance,Cal...
    Please join us in the other thread.