1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Program guide info not updating on Series 2

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by pspens, Oct 13, 2018 at 1:17 PM.

1. pspens

pspens Member

Jan 20, 2013
    I have a Series 2 and got a message warning of only 1 day's of guide programming left. I've connected to the Tivo service 3 times now successfully and still no further program guide info. Please tell me that Series 2 is still being supported! Oh, and my connection is wireless.

Update: I was able to get guide data downloaded. I mistakenly assumed that the skip forward key moved the guide to the next week as it does on the premier. Apparently this doesn't work on the Series 2. However, the season pass entries still show nothing to record. How to get the To Do List to update with the new program guide info? I'll try restarting again.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018 at 1:44 PM
  2. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    It may just take some time (a few hours?), until the box updates matters. I think that someone once said that you can kickstart matters by making a change to a Season Pass that ultimately would change the To-Do list. When I likewise haven't noticed an updated To-Do list, I typically will see it by 2-3 hours later if I remember to check.

3. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Move the first entry down one. When "Updating" finished, move it back. Or wait several hours.

4. pspens

pspens Member

Jan 20, 2013
    I tried that... didn't work. I saw no "updating..." show up.

5. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    Go to Starbucks. Read the NYTimes. Come back home, and done. ;)