Problems with Noahs Arc on Logo,,Anyone?

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by BEP, Nov 30, 2005.

1. BEP

BEP New Member

Feb 28, 2002
    Seems my season pass just decided to stop. Set for first runs and manually I verified they were the first run shows. Having Logo as one of MTV's stations it would not surprise me if the info was off.

Anyone else with this problem, or is it just me.

2. WinBear

WinBear Konner Kringle

Aug 24, 2000
    Carrollton,...
    I've had a couple of minor data problems. The description said it was new and then it was a rerun. I've been able to grab an upcoming airing of the 'new' episode every time this has happened though. I hope Logo gets their act together and finances a second season.

3. dougdmy

dougdmy New Member

Jan 4, 2000
    Ft....
    Oddly enough, I recently had a problem with all of my LOGO season passes. I have an integrated Series 1 DirecTV TiVo. I was browsing my Season Passes and noticed that the LOGO entries were listed as "Noah's Arc (LOGO)" instead of "Noah's Arc (LOGO 263)." Somehow it lost the channel number. I just did a "View upcoming showings" and made a new season pass. All is well now.

4. Meli

Meli New Member

Dec 22, 2005
    I wanted to know if anyone could send me some pics of them gorgeous bro's from Noahs Arc PLEASE ???

5. WinBear

WinBear Konner Kringle

Aug 24, 2000
    Carrollton,...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Meli

Meli New Member

Dec 22, 2005
    Thank U So Much I Had Nevr Heard Of This Scrumptios Show And Now Im Hooked Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!