Problems on some channels in Digiguide

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by tormat, May 25, 2011.

1. tormat

tormat New Member

Aug 18, 2004
    apologies for starting a new thread for this, I DID put it on the DG one, but it failed to come up on the opening page.(?)

A few channels not working?
    just re-installed DG search ver 2.5 along with it's chan_map file, but a few problems, as follows:
    when I right click in DG on BBC2 and say 'record with Tivo' I get "BBC 2 NORTH" not a valid channel, default name in DG IS BBC 2 NORTH, but in chan_map it's just
    BBC2 (no space between C and 2) so I altered it on DG to be BBC2, with the same result, so I then altered chan_map to BBC 2 NORTH, changed DG back to default (BBC 2 NORTH) with exactly the same result, looked at the callsign for that channel on Tivoweb (ver 1.9.4) which shows as BBC2 and a name of BBC2 (England), I seem to have tried all permutations (I think) restarted TW, re-booted Tivo and re-started DG each time all to no avail, there are a few other channels with the same problem but I thought if some kind soul can give me the answer for beeb 2 I can alter the others myself. All help greatly appreciated.