Problem with program guide.

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by B Mann, Apr 29, 2021.

1. B Mann

B Mann New Member

Mar 7, 2021

Advertisements

I have a Tivo Roamio. It is hooked up through Ethernet cable. Program guide gets updated no problems. Except one. I have had the Roamio for less than a year. Mostly spending time tweaking out the antenna to receive distant stations. I have been pulling in a few distant stations out of Chicago. One I liked was channel 38 (.1,.2,.3,.4) When I first put that station in my channels I thought it had the programs listed. One day several months ago the channel disappeared off the guide. I rescanned and put it back. Since then the program guide lists the channel and what channel it is (ION, Mystery etc) but under the guide it list Title Not Available. All the other guides update fine.

Any ideas to get the guide back? For a channel out of Chicago I would be pretty sure it would have a guide.

2. cwoody222

cwoody222 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 1999
    Buffalo, NY
  3. B Mann

B Mann New Member

Mar 7, 2021
    I gave it a try... Kind of like pounding a round peg in the square hole with their limited options of filling out the form.

Thanks.

4. mattyro7878

mattyro7878 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Southern CT
    yeah that form is a doozy

5. B Mann

B Mann New Member

Mar 7, 2021

Advertisements

It kept kicking me back wanting me to click on more stuff.... I just filled out random things until it took the form.

6. cannonz

cannonz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I always explain everything in additional comments box at bottom. Do indeed have to put 000000 in some required boxes for it to go thru.

7. Jetspeedz

Jetspeedz Member

Dec 19, 2014
    I'm in So Cali, I reported Guide issues to Spectrum where some channels and random times there is not title at all. This has been a problem for the past 3 days now. I was told they need more people to call before it is elevated to engineering.

Last time this happened a few years ago it was resolved over time.

Please call Spectrum and call them to report this. They do have existing tickets in Wisconsin and NY with reported outages but if it is happening in your area and you are the first to call expect this not to get fixed anytime soon.

Just call and report it so they have more cases. They are sending a poor tech out here to confirm what I already know is a not a equipment or signal issue. But it is part of the absurd process.

I also filled out the form and created a ticket in my account with Tivo as well