Problem with music apps in Galleon 2.0.1

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by masdoggydogg, Jan 2, 2006.

1. masdoggydogg

masdoggydogg New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Walnut...
    I updated Galleon to 2.0 last night and then 2.0.1 this morning...when I run the iTunes app on my TiVo, it doesn't see any of my playlists. Also, when I play music with the Music app, nothing shows up on the screen; it's blank and doesn't play a song at first. If I press ch Up to go to the next song, it will play a song from my library, but none of the information shows up.

Finally, when I play a song from the Music Organizer, the info is there, including song name and artist and whatnot; however, the rating (which it usually gets from iTunes) doesn't show up.

I've attached my log.

Thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      27.5 KB
      Views:
  2. javahmo

javahmo New Member

Aug 11, 2003
    There are several errors in the logs but not enough details to figure out what went wrong. Enable debug logging using the configuration GUI File/Properties menu. Then try to use the music app and then email me all of the logs in the Galleon logs directory.

3. dachtler

dachtler New Member

Oct 21, 2002
    I have a different problem, which is any MP3 file that I've created with iTunes shows up as having 0:00 duration when playing back through Galleon. Other MP3 files show up with the proper duration. Any ideas? Where does Galleon get the duration information from? This also occured in version 1.9 and earlier. I use the classic player, not Winamp.

4. masdoggydogg

masdoggydogg New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Walnut...
    Hey Leon,
    I tried to email the logs, but they bounced back. Is there another address I can try? The main log is a little too big to post here when zipped.

5. masdoggydogg

masdoggydogg New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Walnut...
    I'm still unable to see anything in the iTunes app and my ratings are not showing up. This is weird. It worked fine in 1.9.2 (just had the wrong name displaying)...is anyone else seeing this? I've tried removing the app, deleting the DATA folder. I've even tried uninstalling/reinstalling Galleon...the app is pointing at my iTunes XML playlist, so it seems like it's right, but when I go into the iTunes app on my TiVo, I see 0 songs.

6. MMG

MMG early adopter

Dec 11, 1999
    Birmingham,...
    I had the same problem with 2.0.1 last night. Some songs played fine with the time counting and others played with the time stuck at 0:00.