Problem with last button

Discussion in 'TiVo Mini' started by fraggel, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Jan 1, 2018 #1 of 15
    fraggel

fraggel New Member

Oct 26, 2010

Advertisements

If I’m watching TV and I change the channel the last button works fine. If I bring up the TiVo main menu, then go back to TV the last button doesn’t do anything. I'm running a brand new tivo min vox

JoeKustra likes this.
  2. Jan 1, 2018 #2 of 15
    DeltaOne

DeltaOne Mount Airy, MD

Sep 29, 2013
    Same here. I think it's a bug in the new interface, Hydra.

computersteve likes this.
  3. Lyons00

Lyons00 Member

Jan 24, 2015
    Hi,
    I just got the new Mini Vox to go with my Roamio Pro both on Hydra. I'm still having problems with my pervious channel button on the new remote. Changed channels a few times, it worked at first but now and I can't get back to the pervious channel anymore. What am I doing wrong. Pro works just fine.
    Thanks, Jerry

JoeKustra likes this.
  4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Jerry, please understand, I'm not trying to be snarky or pick on you. But...

It's the previous button. Actually, it's the "Enter/last" button. After several posts, sorry, I needed to do that.

My Mini VOX does not have that problem. Try to restart the Mini.

On the Pro, it's "Last". On the VOX it's "last". Strange.

Lyons00 likes this.
  5. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...

Advertisements

If I simply hit the TiVo button, then Live TV, it works ok. But if after hitting TiVo, I then hit Select, I get your problem. Tell TiVo -> Contact Us .

Lyons00 likes this.
  6. Lyons00

Lyons00 Member

Jan 24, 2015
    I got that I've been using the last/enter button...thanks no problem, still not working.
    Just got off the phone with Support...it took almost a hour and they got it working....not sure what they did, but for now all is working...thanks for all the help!!
    Jerry

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    JoeKustra likes this.
  7. Lyons00

Lyons00 Member

Jan 24, 2015
    Stopped working again last night, tried all of the suggestions and still won't work. I talked with Executive Relations late yesterday, it has been escalated to the engineers. We shall see.
    Thanks, Jerry

8. Lyons00

Lyons00 Member

Jan 24, 2015
    Tivo called and the engineers can't find anything on why my last channel button is not working. Does anybody have any other suggestions?
    Thanks, Jerry

9. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Please see -> Hydra Issues

I'm still using RC11.

10. Karl S.

Karl S. New Member

Jun 7, 2018
    On my Tivo Mini, the "Last" function simply makes a sound but the channel does not return to the previous channel. Does anyone know why or how to fix it? All the other functions seem to be working fine.

11. Lyons00

Lyons00 Member

Jan 24, 2015
    Hi,
    As stated above, I'm still having problems with the last channel button. Tivo has been working on it for months. The only time it works, is if you use the button keypad to punch in the channel you want then it will work. Still waiting on Tivo :)

12. Karl S.

Karl S. New Member

Jun 7, 2018
    I am throwing in the towel on expecting the last button to work. There are so many things I like about Tivo but it has taken a long time to sort out all the quirks when I first set it up (don't get me started). My wife is not happy with me that I paid so much and wished we had stayed with the lousy Xfinity box. It has been a battle. Thanks for all the input.

13. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
  14. Karl S.

Karl S. New Member

Jun 7, 2018
    Joe - That is the thread I started and all the suggestions there did not help. I appreciate everyone's help but am giving up. Will just have to live without that function on my Tivo Mini. It's not the end of the world. Cheers

15. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    I wish I could duplicate the problem. The next release seems to be slowly rolling out: 21.8.2 which may fix it by accident.