Prison Break "Fire/Water" OAD: 9-24-07 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by terpfan1980, Sep 24, 2007.

1. terpfan1980

terpfan1980 It's Just TV TCF Club

Jan 28, 2002
    Xbox Live:...

Advertisements

Could see the Michael was gonna be the guy to solve the water problem from a mile away.

Whistler is back among the top-siders now, but we still don't know why he's important (and not like they'll tell us anytime soon :( )

More of Bellick parading around in minimal clothing. Ugh.

2. scottykempf

scottykempf New Member

Dec 1, 2004
    You and everyone else got their wish, Bellick is now clothed!!! No more whitey-tighties!!

I liked this episode more than the first one.

3. Idearat

Idearat Active Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    I'd like it if this episode set the trend for the rest of the season. If this had been season one it would have taken Michael 4-5 shows to examine the brickwork, map out the plumbing system and make personal contacts with the alcohol and plastic bag suppliers. ( with side trips to source the Betty and Veronica comics the moonshiner wanted in trade.)

The bird book was interesting. In addition to the origami birds, Michael used http://europeangoldfinch.net/ to communicate while on the run.

4. Odds Bodkins

Odds Bodkins Doug's Dad

Jun 7, 2006
    This storyline is doing nothing for me as I find myself completely bored for two episodes now. Not even Bunny Colvin is helping.

5. spikedavis

spikedavis New Member

Nov 23, 2003

Advertisements

I'm already more intrigued by this season than last. Let's hope they keep it up...

6. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    so in theory, they set up linc to get mike to break him out, so that they could lead him to Mexico to break out their friend?

is that about right?

7. cwoody222

cwoody222 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 1999
    Buffalo, NY
    At least it's moving fast... I didn't think they'd get Whistler out of the sewers so soon.

8. trnsfrguy

trnsfrguy Advanced !

Apr 28, 2005
    Bronx, NY
    I agree.... Mahone just happens to find a metal pipe and quickly breaks the bricks.... :eek:

9. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    I think this was plan B, they wanted Linc dead to start with.

While on the run they said, "hey we can use him to break out this guy since he can break out of stuff"

10. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    Ok with linc dead, how do they get mike to cooperate? The son i guess and sara. Just seems like it would be easier another way.

11. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    Like I said, I don't think this whole season 3 plot would have happened if Linc died.

The "company" or whatever probably has a lot of things going on at once, and this was one of them, and they found a possible solution to it.

originally they probably wanted Linc dead and didn't even know about his brother, but then Mike decided to try and break Linc out.

12. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    I thought Whistler got awful clean in a hurry once he was topside. Seems like they pulled one out of 24's playbook/time-travel book..... ;)

13. allan

allan Just someone TCF Club

Oct 13, 2002
    It helps if you have plenty of water. :)

14. Joeg180

Joeg180 Burning Daylight

Jun 1, 2003
    Niskayuna
    The pipe was left over from when whistler was mixing the mortar to brick himself into the sewer. Can't anyone follow the logical plot each week. :)

Loved the switching bird books by Linc.

15. ElJay

ElJay Active Member

Apr 6, 2005
    These first two episodes of this season have been rather lousy in my opinion. The set is so cheeseball and the writing crutch with the outside fence conversations is crazy. I'm hoping they break out of this place very soon.

16. packerfan

packerfan Elk Whisperer

Jan 7, 2002
    Titletown
    Do we have any idea where all the money is at?

17. Magister

Magister Fat, Dumb and Happy

Oct 17, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Floated down the river. Lots of money would make it too easy. Michael has to do it the hard way, with plastic bags and moonshine.

18. TiVoShanan

TiVoShanan The TiVo Spokesgal

Jun 13, 2002
    San...
  19. sn9ke_eyes

sn9ke_eyes Member

Sep 4, 2002
    Texas
    So if Susan kills Linc like she was threatening to do if he didn't give up the bird book, how do they get to Michael ? He already had a better plan with the 2 books but still he could have probably called her bluff.

20. David Platt

David Platt Mouse Master TCF Club

Dec 13, 2001
    Portland, OR
    :eek:

I didn't even recognize him!