Prison Break 12/15

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Dec 19, 2008.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA

Advertisements

Geez mike...do you really want your enemies working on you? This is really getting more and more insane. Just bring back the article you stole from us and we will fix your brother! right

glad sucre is gone and with mahone out there...makes it a bit interesting. But seems like we are at an end story wise.

I forget what happened to tbag. remind me

2. Jayjoans

Jayjoans Active Member

Jan 22, 2003
    CA
    He was snookered by the Bible salesman, now the company has him and Lincoln tore his teeth out for the info to find the chick and the lame actor dude.

Man, this is just a really bad show, but yet I watch to mock.

3. Sirius Black

Sirius Black Grey Warden Reject

Dec 26, 2001
    A City by...
    The worst part of this show is that Firefly was head and shoulders better than this has ever been and Firefly was canceled after, what, eight episodes? This has had four complete seasons (this being season four). Just one more reason to say BIH Fox.

That said, I wonder what fallout there will be from Lincoln turning to the dark side.

4. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I found it absolutely unbelievable that T-Bag would just let the sister and the kid go because he felt remorseful.
    (I figured he'd latch onto them like he did his former family before plus it's been hinted at that he's a bit of a pedophile.)

The writers are just pulling stuff out of their tails at this point.

5. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA

Advertisements

Don't blame Fox---blame the viewers (or lack thereof).

Prison Break has much better ratings than Firefly did. That's why it has stayed on the air longer, not because Fox thinks it's "better"...

6. Sirius Black

Sirius Black Grey Warden Reject

Dec 26, 2001
    A City by...
    I do blame Fox for the Firefly fiasco. They decided to air the episodes out of order. That's what contributed to it ending before a season had finished. This is a dead horse and it doesn't deserve to be beaten anymore but it is the truth.

7. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    ah ok i'm glad tbag was had by someone else! Trust no one...doesnt he know better?

I guess he believes anything when a grown man cries

8. christopher45

christopher45 New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    I just discovered that I can catch up on the episodes of 'Prison Break' I’ve missed. I came across a site called blinkx Remote and found previous episodes from several seasons. Click on the show you want to watch and it starts right on your computer. Turns out all my favorites are available on blinkx Remote; 24, Lost and even Desperate Housewives. Now I’m starting to wonder why I even need a TV?