1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Video app - not seeing login

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by tivotvaddict, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:55 PM.

1. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    I'm only seeing options on my Roamie to start a 30 day free trial. How do I enter an already existing account? I'm sure it's obvious, but I clicked on everything I could and I searched the threads but didn't see anything.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Strange. On my Roamio (that's not registered), I have the option to sign in to my Amazon account.

Don't mean to be rude, but you are trying Amazon, not Netflix?

3. tivotvaddict

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    Not rude at all, I'm not the most technologically advanced TCFer. :) Definitely not Netflix. I use Netflix often. Here are the steps I followed.
    - TiVo Central --> Apps --> shows list of apps, in order Netflix, HBO GO, Prime Video, Amazon Alexa, etc.
    - Select Prime Video
    - App loads
    - Screen shows at top: Search Home Originals Movies TV Kids VideoLibrary Watchlist Settings
    - directly underneath is an ad that says "What what you love, included with Prime. Start your 30-day free trial"
    - then thumbnails of shows.

4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Hydra has messed that up. There was (is on TE3) an app called Prime Membership. That's just the free Prime stuff. With Hydra, you see that 30-day ad. But my first entry on the top row is "Sign In" with Hydra.

So I Enter App
    I see three options: Sign In and Start Watching, Register on the Amazon website and No Thanks, Start Browsing. I keep my Hydra Roamio unregistered just for fun, and I have enough Prime devices anyhow.

If you see it differently, your Roamio is screwed up (not unknown). I don't know how to reload the app, sorry.

5. tivotvaddict

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    Thanks for trying to help Joe!