Prime Suspect?

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by RMBittner, Oct 31, 2011.

1. RMBittner

RMBittner Member

Aug 19, 2003
    Charlotte,...
    I'm really enjoying the new "Prime Suspect," but I'm afraid it's not going to make it. Case in point: They were supposed to run a repeat on October 30 -- helpful, since the original air dates conflict with other SPs -- and it ended up being a repeat of the "Grimm" pilot.

I enjoyed seeing "Grimm," but I wanted "Prime Suspect" -- and, according to the guide data it should have been "PS."

Bob

2. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    I thought they recently showed a whole bunch of PS repeats. It doesn't surprise me that they wanted to re-air the Grimm pilot since it was (unexpectedly) put against game 7 of the World Series.

Edit: According to TV By the Numbers, it looks like it will be canceled.

3. RMBittner

RMBittner Member

Aug 19, 2003
    Charlotte,...
    Well, there weren't really "a whole bunch" to show; I think this one would have been episode five.

Not a huge deal, since I was able to get it from iTunes. But I'll definitely miss this one. I was skeptical at first, but I really got hooked on Maria Bello's character. (And it was great to see so many other familiar faces in the cast.)

Hopefully, they'll still release the remaining eps somewhere. . .

Bob

4. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    It was NOT a repeat of Grimm, it was the first airing of Grimm. lately, the episodes of PS have been shown many times on the NBC schedule. If it does not make it, it's not because of lack of exposure.

5. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    What do you mean? The first airing of Grimm was on Friday, 28 October (against the World Series).

6. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    Sorry, I got my dates confused. You are, of course, correct.