Premiere series folder issue

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by drew8804, Mar 19, 2021.

1. drew8804

drew8804 New Member

Aug 4, 2002
    Wisconsin

Advertisements

Hey, I am wondering if anyone knows what the deal is....when I record Friends (repeats/syndication) on my Premiere the folder generates once multiple episodes are recorded, however it shows no recordings in the folder. I flip thru different folder viewing options, but nothing other then the all episodes for streaming view. The only way i can get to the recordings is to flip to SD menu view (where folders for shows doesnt exist). I also have a Roamio so I switched the Onepass over to the Roamio where I do not have this issue. Even when I transfer the show to the Premiere, same thing happens once multiple episodes would be on the Premiere. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions to why its doing it just for this one show? (there is no one pass set up currently on the Premiere).

Thanks
    Drew

2. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    set up a 1p or wishlist and see if the behavior is the same?

3. drew8804

drew8804 New Member

Aug 4, 2002
    Wisconsin
    New development on the mystery that is Friends on my premiere. After i set up a 1p and review it in my 1p list it shows it as 'corrupt file'

4. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    Some corruption can be fixed by going online and manipulating the ToDo List and/or Passes via tivo.com