Premier on Cox Arizona some HD not appearing

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by EnergyStar, Jul 26, 2011.

1. EnergyStar

EnergyStar This Space For Rent

Jul 21, 2011
    It's a dry heat
    M-Card (SA) and Tuning Adapater all connected to a new Premier.

I cannot access any HD channels 723 aka 1023 and above - I just receive a black screen.

Until today all I could receive was local SD and HD channels but the Cox tech came out and replaced the TA and made a call and now I have my SDV channels. I can receive local HD in the 700's as well as some new HD's: ION HD and History HD but the next channel is Discovery HD (723/1023) and nothing tunes in for that channel nor anything above it.

Cox wants to come back out and see if they can fix the issue. Is there something I can do instead of having them come out? I think this is a config issue on their end but not certain

I am new to this so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

2. rcobourn

rcobourn Registered Snoozer

Nov 10, 2004
    Phoenix, AZ
    Unplug the power cord from the TA, reboot your TiVo. Once the TiVo is all the way up, check on the missing channels. You don't need a TA for 723 anyhow. Once you complete that test one way or the other, plug the TA back in, wait for the TA attached message, and try again. When checking the channel, use the options in the cablecard diag menu, so you know which tuner you are checking, and check them both.

If none of that does the trick, you either have a messed up cablecard or as you figure, a bad config on their end.

Good luck.