Pluto TV just uploaded itself on my Bolt and....

Discussion in 'TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer' started by mahermusic, Jun 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mahermusic

mahermusic Deadlines Amuse Me

Mar 11, 2003
    U.S.A.
    ...it's AWESOME! Lots of extra channels and movies. There's things for everyone in the house to watch. Great job, TiVo!

Mikeguy likes this.
  2. ingsoc747

ingsoc747 Member

Apr 5, 2017
    NY Metro
    Yeah its not bad for something free. I've used the app on my nvidia shield. Only thing is it constantly replays the same commercials which gets annoying lol.

3. blackngold75

blackngold75 Active Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Northern...
    I watched a little of it yesterday. Not bad - adds some more content to what I have available. I agree the commercial repetition gets a little old. As a side note - I also checked this out on my Roamio - the app is painfully slow to navigate there but the streaming is fine once you are able to select a program.

4. ke3ju

ke3ju Ed Ludwig

Jan 4, 2004
    Seminole, FL
    I find myself switching between two or three different live shows, just like the old days.

5. terpfan1980

terpfan1980 It's Just TV TCF Club

Jan 28, 2002
    Xbox Live:...
    I'm looking for it on my Edge box but not finding it there *yet*. I assume it just isn't available there at this time??

6. JohnS-MI

JohnS-MI Active Member

Jan 25, 2014
    SE MI
    On my Roanio, it wasn't self-loading. I had to go to Apps, then scroll down the list of apps. Once I found it, clicked, and it took a minute or two to load. (I believe I got a message with instructions, but it didn't just magically appear)

7. Todd

Todd Gee thanks Jeremy...

Oct 7, 1999
    Coastal...
    I pulled it up this morning for the first time and has been the case more often than not with apps lately, the screen went black and I had to pull the plug to reboot it...