Please FIX Support "Tickets". Add info and solutions!

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by KeithKenobi, Sep 5, 2019.

1. KeithKenobi

KeithKenobi New Member

Apr 29, 2019
    I have put in multiple channel-lineup and guide corrects via the Ticket System.
    I get a response it was received, but there is NO info as to what I submitted!
    Then I get a "Closed" or "Resolved" and there is NO info as to the solution.
    There is NO way to know what each case is about.

Then I check, and my system has NO "Messages" and it IS connecting successfully!

I wait a week and NOTHING has been corrected! So I repeat.
    WTF?

PS, How can I get on a "Preferred" customer list who is listened to technically? I have a OTA TV tuner with TSR reader and I can send scans of all the local channels. With PSIP data, it would help Tivo a LOT in the Re-Pack etc.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    When I get that email resulting from a submission, I print it out and write down its purpose. In the past an addition to the channels in the guide would check those channels and you would get a message. Now there may be a message, but the channels are no longer checked. Also, the message are purged after two weeks. The M type messages never expire, but like most data do not include the year.

I don't anticipate TiVo adding PSIP ability anytime soon. TiVo has a presence on Twitter. @tivo and @TiVoSupport.

3. KeithKenobi

KeithKenobi New Member

Apr 29, 2019
    Wow! I just got a lineup issue fixed, AND the email "resolved" also had the callsign and channel move info that they fixed.
    Thanks!

Mikeguy likes this.