Playback of multiple recordings

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by darkcyber, Aug 30, 2007.

1. darkcyber

darkcyber New Member

Mar 16, 2005
    I have had my Tivo 540 for a couple of year now and mainly just use it to record the children's programs on. Most of their cartoons are only 30 minutes (really 20 minutes when you take out that last 10 minutes of commercials).

What I find annoying is we select a show and it plays and stops, then someone has to come back in and select another show.

Is there anyway to select multiple shows and have them play back to back? Or can you select a show and have the Tivo just play whatever is next in line?

Thanks!

2. JimSpence

JimSpence Just hangin'

Sep 19, 2001
    Binghamton, NY
    I believe there is a hack that will allow you to stack recordings. Check in the Underground forum.

I'd suggest that you put a bunch of shows on a standalone DVD, possibly one with a hard drive, removing the commercials of course. :)

3. darkcyber

darkcyber New Member

Mar 16, 2005

Putting them on a standalone DVD has been a thought, but I thought surely the Tivo had some feature that would allow for multiple playbacks. Guess I was wrong.