Pirate Master - Online Episodes 10, 11 & 12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Aug 15, 2007.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Anyone still watching?

Just caught up through episode 12...

Jay is amazing... He's got more lives than a cat!

2. pcguru83

pcguru83 RIP Misty

Jan 18, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Yup, just caught up myself. I thought for sure Jay was a goner. When it turned out he didn't have a black spot, I about fell out of the chair. Christa seriously turned against Ben at the last minute.

Ben's pretty lucky in his own way though. It was pretty obvious how the ballots were going to be cast since Ben and Jay made nice, and I honestly thought Christa would choose to cut Ben adrift over Laurel because of the way she so quickly turned on him. Lucky for Ben Christa supposedly wants to go against the strongest competitor at the end.

3. MisterBubble

MisterBubble Makes Bathtime Fun!

Oct 30, 2005
    Central Florida
    I'm still planning to watch them all. I did a recap of the first two online episodes here that some folks enjoyed. I've had a really busy last 2 weeks and haven't caught the two newest yet - but when I do (in the next few days) I'll still do a recap if anyone still wants one. Or does the CBS site recap them as well as post them? I don't mind doing it if anyone still wants them - sorry I'm not up to date.

4. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    I wanted to care after it went off the air but I can't stand to watch an entire episode at my computer and the recaps just don't portray any of the emotion so I just gave up :( Why couldn't they have just burned this show off?

5. heySkippy

heySkippy oldweakandpathetic

Jul 2, 2001
    Sarasota, FL

Advertisements

It seemed like Ben did a great job of saving his own ass at the pirate's court. This is a really capable final 4.

Is there just one episode left?

6. pcguru83

pcguru83 RIP Misty

Jan 18, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    I didn't get the impression from next week's preview that it would be the finale. I'm guessing we have two more episodes.

7. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    I'm amazed Jay is still in the game, but he is and I'm impressed so far. At this point, any of the final four could win and I'd be ok with that. I'm curious how the end of the show is going to play out.

8. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    I'm still watching...the trick with Christa is to be the LAST person to talk to her before she makes a decision!

finally, a surprise...a little too late for a good ep, but number 12 was the first good one...

funny how now CBS doesn't even run commercials ;)

9. kettledrum

kettledrum Active Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Fishers, IN
    There's no way Jay should still be around, but he is. Go figure. He's a salesman.