Phoenix HD Channels in the 1000's....

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by jshore, Mar 23, 2011.

1. jshore

jshore Member

Aug 17, 2003

Advertisements

So Cox Phoenix is migrating HD channels to correspond to their SD counterparts only in the 1000's....(Channel 40 will be 1040 for HD, etc.)

As of yesterday, channels in the 1000's are live. But no guide information for any - they all just say "To be announced."

Just curious how long it usually takes for guide info to start populating on these channels (even though they are still live in their original HD locations, too - not sure for how long until transition is complete).

Also - will i need to re-set up season passes?

Thanks for anyone with any insights on this!

2. Cactus Jim

Cactus Jim New Member

Mar 27, 2011
    I have a Premiere in Phoenix and the 1000s don't show up on my guide at all. Whenever I try to go to a channel in the 1000s it moves me to the VOD channel 1. When I e-mailed Cox, they said I should be able to see them by now. I re-ran the guided setup but still no channels in the 1000s. Anybody in Phoenix able to get the 1000s with their Tivo? I believe the website said the 700s will continue to have the HD content into the summer. Hopefully it will be resolved before then.

3. Ennui

Ennui San Diego

Sep 2, 2008
    In SD, we have both 700's and 1000's and the guide info is on for both.

On my TiVo, I can receive up to 1788 (Hallmark Movie Channel HD).