Phillips Series I DVR

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Goose311, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Goose311

Goose311 New Member

Jan 2, 2006

Advertisements

Hello everyone. I am new to the Tivo community, both for this site and Tivos in general. I just inherited a Tivo but the previous owner took out the old drive and put it in their new one. So I have two drives in the Tivo, but none of them of the Tivo software on it. Does anyone have a base image for a Tivo (Phillips Series I DVR)?

Thanks!!!

2. litzdog911

litzdog911 TechKnow Guide

Oct 18, 2002
    Mill Creek,...
  3. Goose311

Goose311 New Member

Jan 2, 2006
    Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to not have to spend money on this. I mean, I can buy a brand new one for 50 bucks, so it seems silly to pay 20 bucks to restore an old one. Does anyone have an image that I can download for free?

4. Goose311

Goose311 New Member

Jan 2, 2006
    Also, the forums on that site point people to this forum to get images. That is kind of ironic.

5. stevel

stevel Dumb Blond TCF Club

Aug 23, 2000
    Nashua, NH

Advertisements

The owner of this forum does not allow people to advertise downloads of TiVo images., as it is a violation of copyright. (Don't ask me how PTVUpgrade manages to sell these - I don't know.) Sometimes if you ask for one in the Upgrades section, clearly specifying your TiVo model number, you may get a private message with a location.

Don't ask me for an image - I don't have any.