Passcode problem

Discussion in 'DVD TiVo Units (Archive)' started by rocal, Feb 2, 2007.

1. rocal

rocal New Member

Feb 2, 2007

Advertisements

I just bought a series2 tivo from ebay,when i got it and set it up and went to set it up to my channel line up and zip its asking me for a passcode,which i dont have ,ive tried to contact the person bought from but has not answered me ,i need to get this thing going for the superbowl game sunday.
    I contacted Tivo but they say they need my email or account #,i dont have an account yet i was going to set it up so i could rewind the game and commercials ,i would later get an account,but for now i just need a rewind and pause.
    If someone has run into this and help me out plaese,thanks in advance to you. :confused:

2. lessd

lessd Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    Just do a Clear & Delete everything and all passwords codes should be cleared. This option is under messages and settings

3. charlesg@commsys

charlesg@commsys New Member

Feb 20, 2007
    have the same problem, only when I look at the messages and setting, the status is closed, this is a Pioneer 810 with life time Basic, does anyone know how to get it started again?

4. Awalt

Awalt New Member

Dec 1, 2006
    I just called Tivo when activating the unit and they gave me a reset password.