Pardon the Interruption not Recorded-Channel Missing?

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by MNTivoGuy, Jun 25, 2007.

1. MNTivoGuy

MNTivoGuy New Member

Oct 21, 2002

Advertisements

Never saw this before. I record PTI on ch 73. Today it did not record. I assumed it was Wimbledon, but no. My ToDo list shows ESPN as "missing" and the history says I don't receive the channel? I didnt touch my channels received list, and verified ESPN HD was still there. Anyone see this before?

2. humbland

humbland New Member

Aug 25, 2005
    We just returned from vacation.
    NOTHING has been recorded since 6/15. I looked at the TODO list and all season passes are showing the channels as "missing". I watched live TV and all the channels seem to be there. I forced a call to DVR service and it went through. Everything else seems normal. I tried a manual recording and it seemed to work OK. It's as if the TIVO functions just shut down on 6/15. I unplugged the ac and plugged it back in, no changes. The unit had just recently upgraded to 6.3d.
    Any ideas?

3. wjbjr

wjbjr New Member

Nov 9, 2000
    Coral...
    Mine recorded today (HR-!0 Ch 73), but the program has disapeared from the future "To Do" listings and remains on the Season Pass list sans check marks. On the other hand, it does show in the guide for tomorrow (6/26).

It is probably a DirecTV screw-up. I had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago.

I have cancelled the current Season Pass and entered a new one, starting tomorrow (6/26). It now appears as it should. Note that there is no broadcast scheduled for Thursday or Friday (6/28 or 6/29).

4. wjbjr

wjbjr New Member

Nov 9, 2000
    Coral...
    CORRECTION

The guide shows PTI at 6:30 PM EDT Thursday (6/28) and Friday (6/29) on channel 207. The regular times are preempted by LPGA golf.