Other Showings Info for a Program

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by rfaison, Jul 4, 2011.

1. rfaison

rfaison New Member

Oct 28, 2010
    For years I had DirecTV (no Tivo) and now have FIOS with a Tivo. A feature of DirecTV that I often used was finding out when a show would be rebroadcast, you know how, especially on channels like Showtime and HBO, a movie/show is broadcast many times over several weeks. This was nice for setting up DVR recordings. Like just tonight I stumbled upon "Eat,Pray,Love" in progress on one of the Starz channels and it would be nice to know when it will be rebroadcast so that I could record it and watch the whole movie.

Is there any way to get this information with Tivo? I apologize if I'm overlooking something obvious, but I've looked some and haven't found an answer.

thanks-

2. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Yes.

For a show that is in progress, hit the record button. On the screen that follows, select "Season Pass & other Options". On the next screen, select "View Upcoming Episodes".

If you're scanning the guide and see something you might be interested in, select it. When the "Upcoming Program" screen appears, select "Season Pass & other Options" and then "View Upcoming Showings".

If you want to know about a specific show, you can go to TiVo Central -> Find Programs -> Search by Title -> All Programs, and enter the show title. When you find the show in question, select it, and then select "View Upcoming Episodes".

For a program that is already in your Now Playing List (or My Shows for the Premiere), select the program and then go to "More Options" -> "View Upcoming Episodes".