Orphan Black 7/15/17 "Manacled Slim Wrists"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Rob Helmerichs, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis

Advertisements

So I guess this is the "Goodbye to Krystal" episode?

"You know when to leave well enough alone." Geez, S, have you ever MET your daughter?!?

"John," huh? Wonder who "Westmoreland" really is?

I'm stunned that Krystal has Len's number memorized. Or anybody's number, for that matter. And not just because she's an idiot...does anybody memorize numbers any more?

So Ira's glitching. That can't be good.

That's probably the most action Scott's got in, well, ever.

On the one hand, Krystal is the worst undercover agent ever. On the other, she kinda gets the job done. :D

For a moment there I thought this was the "Goodbye to the Island of Doctor Moreau" episode...goodbye, Susan!

2. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...
    The actor who played "Len", Krystal's friend and the cosmetic company owner who sold to Dyad, was played by Tom Cullen. Who is Tatiana Maslany's boyfriend in real life.

She commented on Twitter "It was great to kick him in the balls" - the love of my life @tatianamaslany.

3. philw1776

philw1776 Active Member

Jan 19, 2002
    Seacoast NH
    Luv the episode summaries. Writers laying on the au courant "patriarchy" bit, but what the hey.
    Great to see the Krystal(s) back.

4. Shakhari

Shakhari Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2005
    The need to bring Alison back and make her relevant to the main storyline. She's been a side story since the first season.

5. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis

Advertisements

They've already done what seemed like her farewell episode, so I wouldn't bet on it with only four episodes left...

6. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    From what I saw, looks like Allison and Donnie might be back.

7. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Poor Mud.

8. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    So Westmoreland has been exposed, at least to everyone on the island. And with Cosima leaving, there really won't be any reason for the show to go back to that location. I'm guessing Ira died alongside Susan. So will Westmoreland travel to Toronto and try to carry out the Kira experiment with Rachel at Dyad? Will Rachel ultimately switch sides and betray Westmoreland once she realizes that he's a fraud?