only channels 1-92 showing in channel settings screen

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by Eudmin, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Eudmin

Eudmin New Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Montgomery...
    I just went to the settings screen to add a few favorite channels, but it only lets me see channels 1-92 on my TivoHD connected with 2 cable cards to FIOS, Wash, DC. In the normal guide I can see all the favorites, even the 800's which are HD channels. If I switch the guide view to see it all I do see it all. Channels 1 to 900something all show up fine.

Any idea why it won't let me pick them in the channel list settings menu? Any suggestion for a fix? Would re-downloading the channel list help?

2. marioc21

marioc21 New Member

Feb 26, 2008
    I'm having a similar annoyance with my Tivo hooked up to FIOS. When I pull up the on-screen guide I can scroll from channel 1 to 92 but then can't scroll further. I have to manually enter channel 93 on the remote to allow scrolling through the rest of the channels.

I'm sorry but I haven't eperienced the problem with the channel selection list so I don't have a solution to offer. Hope you find an answer.

3. rocko

rocko Cuckoo for TiVo

Oct 29, 2002
    Northeast...
    The channel 92 problem has been around for a while. Manually entering a channel higher than 92 will get you to the rest of the list of channels in the Channel List under the Settings menu.

Manually entering a highr or lower channel in the guide will also get around the problem as marioc noted.