Online season pass manager...does it work?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by dkh7m, Apr 7, 2011.

1. dkh7m

dkh7m New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    this has been very frustrating. i was just trying to reorder my season passes via the tivo.com website utility and every time i refresh the page, everything is back the way it was when i logged in! the only thing that appears to work is deleting a S.P. i'm using google chrome on a mac.

2. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    It somewhat works, but isn't immediate.

3. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Why do you need to refresh the page?

4. atmuscarella

atmuscarella Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Rochester NY
    I have used it 2X - worked well both times. Once to delete existing season passes and the second to move season passes from one DVR to another.

Good Luck,

5. sirfracas

sirfracas Member

Apr 5, 2006
    It doesn't work well and you have to OPT-IN to their data collection policy.

Personally, I don't spend much time in the Season Pass Manager at all. I didn't see it as a feature I would use very often, certainly not to warrant the OPT-IN status.

6. rahnbo

rahnbo Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Greenville, SC
    Yes it does work, but it needs improvement. Trying to drag SP #100 to position #2 can be a pain. The SPM will not reflect the changes until the Tivo makes another connection so you wouldn't see the change right away. Also I noticed if have been working with the season passes directly on the Tivo then go to the SPM on the web that any changes made using the SPM will get canceled out until the Tivo has made a connection and the changes made on the Tivo are reflected in the SPM on the web.