Onepass to cover all channels?

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by CCourtney, May 18, 2015.

1. CCourtney

CCourtney Member

Mar 28, 2006
    El Dorado...

Advertisements

I'm running into a bit of a problem. I want to record all the NASCAR races, unfortunately that covers at least 4 stations over the course of the year (Fox, Fox S1, NBC, and NBC SN) I don't seem to be able to set it up for more than one station. If it's already setup on one but broadcast on another, it gives me the option to 'record this episode' so I assume it's not in the queue (also it doesn't have the double checkmark by it.)

Do I have to make this a wishlist item to make it record? Wouldn't that pick up any NASCAR race (old or new) some channels re-run old races, which I don't want sucking up my HDD space.

2. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    I just tried putting in nascar on the search box on my iPad. It offered all channels option and new only.

3. CCourtney

CCourtney Member

Mar 28, 2006
    El Dorado...
    Thanks, I didn't seem to be able to change that to 'All Channels' from the DVR. But I just tried the Android App, and I was able to do that.

4. joewom

joewom Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Its easier at least it was for me to create a wishlist for NASCAR. I get allot of what I don't want but I rather get something I don't want then not record something I want. I can delete but can't go back in time.

5. DeltaOne

DeltaOne Mount Airy, MD

Sep 29, 2013

Advertisements

I used a auto-record Wish List. I wanted to record the Xfinity races and qualifying -- nothing else. It's been working well.

I don't have the exact set-up here, but it involved using WishList qualifiers to control what was and was not recorded.