1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OnePass shows get recorded as TiVo Suggestions

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by ShoutingMan, Jun 30, 2018.

1. ShoutingMan

ShoutingMan Member

Jan 6, 2008
    I’ve got a OnePass set for The Daily Show. But some episodes every week get recorded not as OnePass but as TiVo Suggestions instead. Is this a known problem with OnePass; is there a fix? Thanks.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    I have a 1P for TDS. It's new only starting at Season 23. I usually see in History that the 1:40am (and sometime a 1:35am) are flagged as repeats. I have suggestions disabled. Does your TDL show double check marks? Right now my TDL has two scheduled. One for 7/3 and one for 7/5. That's all. Neither should record.

TDS is a very popular program. When something goes wrong, you can find out here: Season Pass Alerts

3. Cheezmo

Cheezmo Active Member

Apr 26, 2004
    Plano, TX
    If you are on Hydra, Tivo completely broke suggestions a month or so ago. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the things they broke is this.

4. ShoutingMan

ShoutingMan Member

Jan 6, 2008
    This issue started a few weeks ago, so maybe it’s related to a Suggestions problem. The problem is that new shows that show as scheduled in One Pass get recorded as Suggestions instead, or just don’t get recorded in a few cases.