OnePass missing streaming My Episodes

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by kbmb, Dec 15, 2015.

1. kbmb

kbmb Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2004
    NH

Advertisements

We've had a OnePass for Elementary for a month now. We never watched the show, so we added a Recording and Streaming OnePass. We have Hulu Plus.

In Now Playing, we used the My Episodes view to see all the seasons and episodes. As we watched one on Hulu, we would delete it in the group.

Tonight when we go into the Elementary group the only thing we see are the recordings unless we switch to All Episodes. The My Episodes list doesn't show anything.

I removed the OP and re added it, still no luck.

Any ideas?!?

-Kevin

2. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Yep, it's related to a just-recently recognized bug with Hulu streaming launch points, which abruptly stopped being added to OnePass around October 21st. Elementary aside, you likely won't find any Hulu launch points in OnePass that are newer than 10/21.

See here: http://tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=534663

3. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
  4. kbmb

kbmb Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2004
    NH
    Interesting thanks to you both. What's weird is I lost old Hulu episodes with Elementary.

But now that you say this, we have a one pass for The Mindy Project and I believe there are no new episodes showing in the OP.

Hopefully Roamios get the new app soon.

-Kevin

5. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003

Advertisements

:D

It looks like there aren't any season 4 episodes available on Hulu proper. And I have to wonder if seasons 1-3 were made available after the 10/21 date.

6. kbmb

kbmb Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2004
    NH
    Correct, new CBS shows aren't on Hulu.

We were only on episode 20 of season 1. Everything was fine before last night. My Episodes showed all 3 streaming seasons and the current recording season 4. Last night I lost ALL streaming when viewing My Episodes.

Only All Episodes would show them, but then you can't delete episodes to keep track of where you are in that view.

-Kevin

7. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Yeah, the episode entries appear when toggled to "All Episodes," but I'm not seeing the Hulu icon indicating a streaming episode being available, though they're definitely available on Hulu for seasons 1-3. They all just list 'NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.'

You can use Delete or Clear against an episode listed in the "All Episodes" view, and though it won't remove the episode from the listing, it *should* remove the streaming icon from in front of the episode's entry.

8. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Hulu launch points for Seasons 1-3 of Elementary are back on my Roamio OTA (running 20.5.6).

9. kbmb

kbmb Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2004
    NH
    Yup back for my for Elementary. Still nothing for The Mindy Project. It stopped in the OP at like episode 5.

-Kevin