OnePass is not adhering to New-only after pgm time change

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by hershey4, Apr 29, 2017.

1. hershey4

hershey4 Member

May 31, 2006
    Red Sox Nation

Advertisements

I had a 1Pass for a show that aired new at a certain time every day. It worked as intended always. Then the show changed times. 1P started to record New and Repeats at various times. They were all listed in MYSHOWS even though only the actual NEW show had the "NEW" icon next to it. The TODO list also has check marks on all viewings. I deleted the 1P and recreated it. Still behaved the same. I had to create a manual time & channel recording to limit the viewings, but that is not quite the same as a 1P. However for a daily magazine show it might suffice.

Is this a guide issue? a Tivo issue? The description of the show is generic, but I think it always used to be generic too, not sure. I had a previous guide issue when NBC switched from Ch 7 to Ch 10 in this market. Eventually things shook out okay, but it was impossible to manage for awhile.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    It would help to know the name of the show.

3. hershey4

hershey4 Member

May 31, 2006
    Red Sox Nation
  4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Looks like missing a season & episode number is probably messing with the 1P. I have a 1P for Late Night, but even though there's a show in my To Do List for Friday, it's not recorded. It does seem that a new program isn't too important anymore.

hershey4 likes this.
  5. hershey4

hershey4 Member

May 31, 2006
    Red Sox Nation

Advertisements

It does seem that keeping customers happy isn't too important anymore either. whether its the guide or the software, it's all pretty lame.

6. hershey4

hershey4 Member

May 31, 2006
    Red Sox Nation
    This comment prompted me to look again at creating a 1P and now there is an Episode title. Year 1 was filled in as starting point. I don't think those things were there before but I can't be sure. 1P and TODO list looks correct now. yay!