Onepass does not record new episodes

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by chiron1, Nov 5, 2017.

1. chiron1

chiron1 New Member

Nov 5, 2017

Advertisements

I have a Onepass for Bob's Burgers, but it no longer records any episodes including new ones. I have checked to make sure that all the settings are correct. It is set to record all episodes on all channels from all seasons, but it may only record 1 episode every two or three weeks even though several air everyday. This also happened with Curious George and Team Umizoomi.

2. dlfl

dlfl Cranky old novice

Jul 6, 2006
    Dayton OH
    Join the crowd! You're new here or you would not be surprised by this at all. 1P errors such as yours are caused by incorrect program guide data, most of which started when Rovi took over TiVo and switched the guide data provider to Rovi in August 2016. There are numerous threads complaining about this. Here is one of the larger ones: Rovi Lineup Issues & Corrections

These type issues occur mainly on lesser-watched channels and sports events. My issues are with the Smithsonian channel and C-SPAN. I've been complaining for a year with no relief.

You can (and should) complain either at lineup@tivo.com or by calling TiVo support. Can't say that many of us have found satisfaction this way but complaining on this forum may only give you moral support.

3. jth tv

jth tv Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2014
    There is also the Onepass Record "Everything" Option.

4. chiron1

chiron1 New Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Thank you for the response. I will read the thread you linked and email TiVo support.