Onepass conflict resolution is broken

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by DrKronin, Jan 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DrKronin

DrKronin New Member

Jan 12, 2013

Advertisements

Any time I try to create a OnePass that conflicts with other OnePasses, the Tivo only lists one of the conflicts! There are two tuners, so why the hell wouldn't it tell me about both of the conflicting recordings? It's irritating as hell, because I just had to skip an episode of a show I want to watch because it conflicts with another show I want to watch, while the third, unlisted show that conflicts with both of them is:

1. Not listed anywhere

and

2. Almost certainly some ******** I don't care to watch and would skip if given the opportunity so that I could actually watch the two shows I care about.

2. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    My assumption would be that the other recording already started or results from a higher priority entry in One Pass Manager.

The other recording isn't listed in the To Do List?

3. DrKronin

DrKronin New Member

Jan 12, 2013
    It's a couple days in the future, and no, there's nothing else in the To Do list for that time. Even if there was, it should show up in the conflict notice, IMO.

Most likely, what I'll do is see what's on the other tuner when the episodes start and cancel it so I can switch to the recording I do want and manually record it. Just wish I didn't have to.

4. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    You should be able to select each program you want and set each to record. If you're not able to, you might want to reboot ... or try a 'Clear Program Information and To Do List' (followed by a reboot and multiple service connections).