Onepass Calendar Email from Tivo

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by reneg, Sep 19, 2018.

1. reneg

reneg Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2002

Advertisements

Got an email this afternoon from Tivo allowing me to setup Onepasses for both new and returning shows this fall through Tivo Online. URL: TiVo 2018 Fall TV Calendar

Decent effort by Tivo but the calendar looks incomplete. I haven't cross referenced, but it was nice to be able to create some Onepasses for shows not in the 10 day guide window yet.

krkaufman likes this.
  2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    I received it also. Nice try. Meets expectations.

3. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    I see they put "I Feel Bad" as a new show beginning October 4th, BUT that is merely its timeslot premiere and will be its *third* episode -- TONIGHT is the real series premiere with the first two episodes airing at 10pm on NBC (technically eps #1 and #3 out of order) and reairing on 9/21. See Shows A-Z - i feel bad on nbc | TheFutonCritic.com

ClearToLand likes this.
  4. reneg

reneg Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2002
    Well, it looks like Tivo missed a lot of season & series premieres after all. Cross referencing with premieres found by kmttg.
    1) The Voice (NBC) premieres on 9/24, not 9/25.
    2) Dancing with the Stars (ABC) premieres on 9/24
    3) The Resident (Fox) premieres on 9/24
    4) Bull (CBS) premieres on 9/24
    5) The Good Doctor (ABC) premieres on 9/24
    6) NCIS (CBS) premieres on 9/25
    7) The Gifted (FOX) premieres on 9/25
    8) FBI (CBS) premieres on 9/25
    9) Lethal Weapon (FOX) premieres on 9/25
    10) NCIS: New Orleans (CBS) premieres on 9/25
    11) Mr Inbetween (FX) premieres on 9/25
    The list goes on and on ....

5. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...

Advertisements

Yes, the TiVo fall calendar feature has always been poorly implemented by TiVo, so luckily the kmttg "Season Premieres" still works well for me. I don't understand why TiVo cannot use the same underlying methodology I use in kmttg for finding Premieres...

PSU_Sudzi and krkaufman like this.
  6. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    On the bright side, TiVo's Fall Premieres email has now made me aware of a similar feature within KMTTG.

7. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Like I've said in several other threads.. make an auto recording wishlist with keywords pilot OR premiere, -SEASON, new only..

works pretty well, and according to this thread, at least better than the TIVO feature!