One Pass Streaming missing from My Shows

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by mebstick1, Jun 16, 2020.

1. mebstick1

mebstick1 New Member

Aug 11, 2018

Advertisements

All of a sudden, if I add a streaming show to One Pass, it doesn't show up in My Shows. The ones I had from several weeks ago are still there, but new ones don't show up. And if I delete a show that's there and try to re-add it, it also no longer shows up. Anyone else having this problem? It's happening on 2 of my TiVos (Edge and Bolt). And it's a new issue that just started a few weeks ago.

Noelmel likes this.
  2. ccblue

ccblue New Member

Jun 16, 2020
    Same issue here. The streaming shows I added awhile back (via onepass) are there but anything I now add doesn't show up in My shows. I read somewhere about some indexing issue with new shows or seasons not showing so I tried to add a show that has been around awhile(longmire on netflix) and no joy.

Noelmel likes this.
  3. mebstick1

mebstick1 New Member

Aug 11, 2018
    It’s very annoying. I tried calling TiVo, but the rep could not even come close to understanding the issue. If you find a resolution, please let me know. Thanks.

Noelmel likes this.
  4. Noelmel

Noelmel Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Cincinnati, OH
    So I just tried it and you are correct. I always add streaming shows to remember what I want to watch. This error is fairly recent maybe since the last update v8. Because when Space Force came out a few weeks ago I added it and it worked. I had since watched it and deleted. But just tried it again. It doesn’t show up. I also tried just bookmarking the season. That didn’t work either and it doesn’t show in the unavailable folder either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. mebstick1

mebstick1 New Member

Aug 11, 2018

Advertisements

Thank you. That actually makes me fell better - knowing that it is a TiVo issue and not just my specific TiVo. (Space Force is one of the shows I added to One-Pass that hasn't shown up for me as well.)

Noelmel likes this.
  6. pastor666

pastor666 New Member

Sep 15, 2018
    Just hung up with Tivo support regarding this. According to the rep, they are getting close to calling this a "known issue" as I am one of many who has called in with this problem.

Noelmel likes this.
  7. mebstick1

mebstick1 New Member

Aug 11, 2018
    Good to know. Thank you for sharing. I tried calling customer support and the rep was trying to tell me that it was supposed to work that way. It was finally escalated, but I have not heard back.

Noelmel likes this.
  8. Noelmel

Noelmel Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Cincinnati, OH
    [mention]cwoody222 [/mention]

9. cwoody222

cwoody222 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 1999
    Buffalo, NY
    My bookmarks are back now. I don't think a SW update was required.

Noelmel likes this.
  10. mebstick1

mebstick1 New Member

Aug 11, 2018
    Mine came back yesterday also - so I guess they did something. Then I had another problem with a show I tried to delete from 1P where it would just say updating. I tried Clear Guide Date and To-Do (or something like that) and it totally froze my TiVo - even after I unplugged it. Had to use a Kickstart code to redo factory setup and lost all my recorded shows and 1P info. Ugh - but at least I got it working.

Noelmel likes this.
  11. Noelmel

Noelmel Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Cincinnati, OH
    Just checked and the space force one I created now showed up with today’s date and a few other orders ones jumped to the top with new streaming episodes. Still the same software version.