One Pass Option not available on TV series show

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by E. Muroga, Sep 25, 2018.

1. E. Muroga

E. Muroga New Member

Sep 25, 2018
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't see any prior posts. Every once in a while, a series does not have a One Pass option available, even if multiple episodes are scheduled. The Tivo (Roamio) thinks each episode is a special showing. Is there any way to make it create a One Pass?

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Example? I have seen this recently on a show. You may want to check using wish lists. But if a program has (special) as part of its metadata, you can't make a 1P.

3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    I've seen this every now and then, over the years. I just go ahead and schedule that one episode to record and then, either closer in to the air date, or by the time it records, the option to schedule a Pass returns. I've never had one that permanently stayed w/o the option.

4. E. Muroga

E. Muroga New Member

Sep 25, 2018
    The program I'm currently having the issue with is called "Mampuku" on Tokyo TV.
    It starts on September 30. There are 151 episodes, every day except Saturdays, so I'd prefer not to schedule each one individually.

5. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Sorry, my cable feed doesn't have NHK. If you post your zipcode I can check on the various on-line guides.

6. E. Muroga

E. Muroga New Member

Sep 25, 2018
    I'm in 94109, Comcast Xfinity.

7. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Checking tvguide.com, it looks ok. Channel 330 with next episode 9/30 at 645am. In your guide, what items are within the parenthesis "()"?