One pass not working??

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by dlongnecker, Jan 12, 2019.

1. dlongnecker

dlongnecker Member

Dec 30, 2006
    having problems to get my one pass to record.

In this particular case, I'm trying to get my roamio to record Star Trek Next Generation. It's just not recording any of them.

This evening I see that one of the Channels is on the station where it is showing. I press the record button and select modify one pass. It's set to include recordings, start from season 1, record New and reruns, keep 25 recordings. But it's not recording any.

If I go to one pass manager and look at it, it's not the dark white. If I look at live and upcoming, none of them are selected to be recorded.

I know it's not a channel not available option. Because its on the channel now.

Any suggestions?
    Dennis

2. gigaquad

gigaquad Tivo Image Master

Oct 25, 2004
    I have the same problem with Family Guy ever so often. If it's set to record on "All channels" instead of just a particular one (check that first) then you might have to delete the season pass and then re-create it.

3. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    First things I'd try...
    Delete all current 1Ps for ST:TNG, then create a new 1P, to record on ALL CHANNELS and record EVERYTHING.

Not just New&Reruns. Everything. Sure, you may end up with duplicates, so just delete 'em. You should get some recordings.