One of three Tivos not updating all guide channels

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by lchern, Jul 13, 2010.

1. lchern

lchern New Member

Jul 12, 2010

Advertisements

I've seen threads regarding Tivos not updating AT ALL, and others with messages about running out of guide data, but my issue is a little different.

One of my three Tivo HDs is updating the guide for only about a third of the channels. I've tried manually running an update, but when it's finished, I still don't have a complete guide.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Lou

2. tiassa

tiassa Me --Avatar

Jul 2, 2008
    Could it be that you have the wrong lineup selected on the "bad" Tivo? Got to "Messages & Settings --Account & System Information --System Information" and see if the cable lineup on one of the "good" Tivos is the same as the bad one. If it isn't the same you'll probably have to rerun guided setup.

3. lchern

lchern New Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Thanks for the reply, but the settings are the first things that I checked. They all have the same settings. In fact, the channels with and without guide information are scattered throughout the lineup, so I have some of the low channels and some of the higher HD channels with and without data. It would have been easier if all of the HD was missing.

4. crlayne

crlayne New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    My Tivo is experiencing a similar guide issue on HD channels only. Each HD channel has been "renamed" with an "HD" label at the beginning but no listing is currently available. This change has eliminated all programs set to record on any HD channel. Not sure if this is a planned renaming of channels by Charter or not. The guide for standard def channels remains intact.