"One Love Manchester" benefit concert

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by KDeFlane, Jun 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley

Advertisements

"One Love Manchester" benefit concert special airing on Freeform (former ABC Family) at 2pm TODAY (Sunday, 2:00 PDT and EDT) and *sometime* later on ABC after NBA coverage and local news.

"One Love Manchester" Benefit Concert Coming to Freeform This Sunday

This is not showing up on the TVGuide.com online grid, so I presume this is a last-minute schedule change. (I cannot check my TiVo right now, but you understand my doubts about that, too.)

2. Bwana

Bwana Member

Apr 10, 2016
    I'm seeing it on my guide (in Houston) from 1-4pm CST on freeform and from 11pm-12 on ABC.
    My last update was 11am CST (manual).
    It is strangely not correct on tvguide.com still.

3. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    It's showing as live on Screener. (of course) My daily fix has just finished, and it is showing on my guide for FreeForm at 2pm EDT, but not for ABC.

4. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I think it was the 9th where on one of my tivos the guide data had properly updated, and on one (where I was recording a "different" show), I happened to get this full recording, but under a different name. even if I tried to view upcoming I could see that the CURRENTLY RECORDING show would show up as One Love Manchester, but I couldn't get it to 'update'. So I did a partial recording on one Tivo and may use that metadata file when I download it if there's any songs worth keeping.

I think it was this case where I for the first time also saw the show info change LIVE on me.. e.g. if I'm watching, the first time I hit the info button, it shows the ORIGINAL name.. then I hit it again to expand, it shows One Love Manchester.. (but still shows the original name in now playing)..

I've never seen the 'info' button situation, but the general 'one side of tivo's brain doesn't know what the other is doing' has been around forever. (e.g. view upcoming is OFTEN different from the live guide data..)