On The Lot - 7/17/07 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DevdogAZ, Jul 18, 2007.

1. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Adrianna finally wore something appropriate in this episode and I thought she looked amazing. :D

As was predicted, both Shalini and Hillary got the boot after last week. No big loss, as neither of them ever made anything very impressive.

As for the movies tonight, I think Kenny's was pretty weak. The story was lame and for all the attention he paid to how the skateboarding was shot, I thought the skating looked pretty cheesy. And then he talked back to the judges when they tried to give him constructive criticism. I'm pretty sure he'll be going home next week.

The other person going home? It's a toss up between Mateen and Sam. I think overall, Sam's movie was better, but Mateen did a better job of character development to make us care about them. Sam's movie was just a bunch of shooting and chasing without ever any explanation as to why.

I really loved Jason's movie tonight (the guy who forgot his anniversary). It had some action, some humor, and I thought it was all done very well. I also liked Andrew's movie (the test-drive car chase) but it wasn't quite as good as Jason's.

Down to the final six for next week and they'll be back to doing comedy.

2. TAsunder

TAsunder Debates Ghee vs Gi

Aug 6, 2003
    Madison, WI
    I guess Jason redeemed himself after all his previous crap movies. I liked that one. Mateen and Kenny still do not belong.