On Hold 1 hour 15 Minutes

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by sicembears, Aug 18, 2007.

1. sicembears

sicembears New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    I've been on hold for Tech support for 1 hour and 15 minutes now!!!

2. Dawny

Dawny New Member

Mar 13, 2007
    Wild Wild West
    Wow, I hope the Muzack is good!! :) It this TiVo tech support? I was on hold for 30 mins with HP this moring, finally hung up.

3. dianebrat

dianebrat wait.. I did what? TCF Club

Jul 6, 2002
    boston'ish
    my condolences, but it is the weekend, and most call centers do have slightly less staff then.

and having worked in a call center, please remember when you do get a rep on the line, it's not their fault you were on hold, so try not to take it out on them.

Diane

4. sicembears

sicembears New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    SLIGHTLY less staff?
    I informed him of how long I was on hold and he chuckled and gave me your answer. I dropped it. Being on hold for 1 hour 21 minutes is totally unsat!!!!! This makes me not want to spend $799 on a set top box I can get for $9.95 a month from Time Warner!!! Diane I didn't yell at him just told him I wasn't happen.
    And no the hold music isn't nice it will cut in and out on you. It teases you and rings every once in a while too.

5. sicembears

sicembears New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Ok this is geek sqaud and NOT TIVO he said it rolled over to them when they didn't answer after 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOW I HAVE TO GET BACK ON HOLD WITH TIVO

6. sicembears

sicembears New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    I give up the box is going back to Best Buy. I was just hung up on. I was almost at 2 hours on hold.

7. mick66

mick66 Dirty Burger

Oct 15, 2004
    The 'verse
    Then don't. We don't care. Really. We don't.

and BTW - this is the Tivo "help center" where people ask for help regarding Tivo issues. You obviously have issues, why are you not asking for help instead of just bitching about not getting help from someplace else?