Advertisements I've been looking at the Series3, even with shortages everywhere, and it's feature set, and can't get over the fact that this new unit is missing two of the features I use / would use the most. I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me, and have to weigh the option of getting an S3 now to lock in the transfer offer and pray that the features missing from the Series 3 today get done quickly, or hold out and possibly miss out on the transfer offer when they finally get these features working (if ever). Any thoughts? I'd appreciate it as I've been in DVR hell for the past month with 3 separate systems and not 1 does everything I want. Thanks!