O.J. Simpson Made in America

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by irisr, Jun 5, 2016.

1. irisr

irisr Member

Jun 29, 2015

Advertisements

There are no episode numbers or indications of which episode is which and it is being broadcast on many different channels. Anyone figure out how to get a Season Pass for this!

2. aforkosh

aforkosh Member

Apr 20, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    All the episodes show up, but I couldn't make a Season Pass for them. I ended up explicitly setting up a recording for each episode. A Wishlist might work.

Here is the first run for each episode:

Episode 1: ABC Saturday 6/11 at 9PM (EDT, PDT)
    Episode 2: ESPN Tuesday 6/14 at 9PM (EDT), 6PM (PDT)
    Episode 3: ESPN Wednesday 6/15 at 9PM (EDT), 6PM (PDT)
    Episode 4 ESPN Friday 6/17 at 9PM (EDT), 6PM (PDT)
    Episode 5 ESPN Saturday 6/18 at 9PM (EDT), 6PM (PDT)

Note that the previous episode will be shown directly before the new episode on ESPN (7PM EDT and 4PM PDT). There are also reshowing of most episodes on ESPN2 and probablyly on other ESPN channels.

3. aforkosh

aforkosh Member

Apr 20, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    Update: I was not able to create a directly Season Pass via my TiVo Roamio, but was able to create a Season Pass using the TiVo app on my iPad.

It looks like the program directory is being updated to reflect that it is a series.

4. javabird

javabird Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2006
    Seattle
    On my schedule the title shows as "O.J.: Made in America". (When I searched for "O.J. Simpson" in Tivo online it did not show up, but just "O.J." (no spaces) returned the results.

5. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead TCF Club

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID

Advertisements

I'm guessing program info has been updated a few times, because just now I didn't have any problem setting up a OnePass for the series. I just specified new only, and one specific channel (ESPNHD). I looked at upcoming, and I've got exactly one occurrence of each of the five episodes appearing to be recorded.

6. javabird

javabird Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2006
    Seattle
    It looks like only the pilot was available on ABC - the remaining episodes only appear to be airing on ESPN (which I don't have so I'll only be watching the first episode).