Now Playing Folders - only some shows showing up as foldered.

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by jmeray, Jan 2, 2007.

1. jmeray

jmeray New Member

Apr 28, 2003

Advertisements

Hi everyone.
    Got my 2nd tivo for Christmas, got a question.
    Transferred 3 of episodes of STANDOFF from the old TIVO (series2), and from my Webserver (tivo2go shows) to the new TIVO (also a series2).
    On the new TIVO, the show STANDOFF shows up in the NOW PLAYING list as 3 unique shows. uhhhh, why not in a folder?
    The rest of the shows I transferred (if more than 1 episode) show up in folders as expected.
    But for whatever reason, the show STANDOFF shows up "not" in a folder.
    Anyone ever find themselves in this situation?
    I didnt alter the file names or anything for this show.
    I sort them back and forth in the NOW PLAYING, and they always end up not getting grouped into a folder, while the other shows are working great, all foldered up nice.

So... it appears me and this show are in a "Standoff". haha, ok, one of you laughed right?
    Thanks for any help!

2. ZikZak

ZikZak Neurostim Addict

Aug 12, 2002
    Arecibo, PR
    That's just the way folders work. Transferred shows won't end up in the same folders.

3. jmeray

jmeray New Member

Apr 28, 2003
    ZikZak... thanks for the response, ....however, my problem with that is that all of the OTHER shows I transferred over to the new TIVO, created folders just fine. I transferred over CSI and CRIMINAL MINDS, as an example, 3 episodes each, and both of them now have folders on the new TIVO as expected.

Any other thoughts?
    Thanks for any help!!

4. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    Transferred shows will group into folders ... but only if that particular show is in your current Guide data.

My guess is "Standoff" isn't on the air in the next 14 days so it's not in the Guide data, but "CSI" is.