Not all internal clocks are correct.

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by Jon J, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Jon J

Jon J Curmudgeon TCF Club

Aug 23, 2000
    Music City USA

Advertisements

My HR10-250 dials in every day. Seems it just can't seem to get that far away from home.

The clocks on the program guide reflect DST but the time reported and used by the dial-in routine still reports non DST time. It doesn't really affect anything but it looks like the DST fix should be reflected in all time displays.

2. phox_mulder

phox_mulder I get paid 2watch TV

Feb 23, 2006
    Salt Lake...
    The patch is just a temporary workaround until the real DST date comes in April.

Minimum needed to make sure what we want recorded gets recorded.

I'm guessing once the real DST date comes, all the times will reflect the change.

phox

3. SpankyInChicago

SpankyInChicago New Member

May 13, 2005
    The 'real' DST date was the first Sunday in March. Anything not accounting for that fact is broken.

4. evilklown

evilklown New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    connected to phone line.It still records shows but the the time it displays is wrong.I have not gotten any upgrades in a year plus.....What would u do, given all the factors.....In April will th etime correct itself?

5. rminsk

rminsk TiVoted TiVo User

Jun 4, 2002
    Marina del...

Advertisements

Updates are activated with a phone call. If you want to activate the new software you can take it over to a friends house. The receiver does not need a satellite signal to make a phone call so you friend does not need DirecTV. The only effect of having the wrong time is manual recordings will be missed. The time will correct itself when the old DST kicks in.