1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not able to copy OnePass from old to new TiVo using TiVo Online

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Mako, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Mako

Mako Member

Sep 22, 2002
    Blackwood, NJ
    I took advantage of the upgrade plan for my old Series 3 and Lifetime subscription to get a new Vox.

I am trying to use the TiVo Online web page to move my OnePass settings and copy some of the content off a thrid Roamio to the new Vox. It seems simple enough.. drag the list over to the new box in the web portal and... nothing. It shows a list web page with the "updaging" box beneith each OnePass entry, but it never actually copies. I can wait a day, go and look at my Vox and there is no onepass on it. If I reload the web page, it also confirms there are no one-pass entries. I try again, and same thing... it says "updating" but never does. I tried copying some of the recorded programs, and nothing copies. I can see the Roamio from my new Vox's UI. I just don't know why it wont copy, or at least give me a an error or something saying why it wont.

Anyone have any insight as to what may be the problem with this?

Thanks in advance. =)

2. lafos

lafos Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2004
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Did you try to copy just one or a couple at a time? I had a challenge when I tried a long list, but I could move the first three just fine, and after that the rest of the list moved when I tried.

3. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    The program KMTTG can copy and move ALL of your passes.

Not sure If Series 3 is still not supported.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    kpeters59 likes this.
  4. Mako

Mako Member

Sep 22, 2002
    Blackwood, NJ
    Thanks lafos. I tried one or two and still not working. Good idea.

ThAbtO, I am transferring from Roamio. Sorry... did not mean to confuse with the background. I upgraded my Series 3 to the Vox, but was actively using a Roamio. So transferring from that, not the Series 3.

5. Mako

Mako Member

Sep 22, 2002
    Blackwood, NJ
    I ended up having to call customer support. Had to shut down both units. They had be power up the old Roamio first. Then once that was online, power up the new Bolt Vox. That seemed to work. It can copy the onepass stuff over now.

Looks like I spoke too soon. I was able to get 4 Onepass moved. The others actually did not end up moving. Now I cannot move any again. If I have to reboot both boxes every time I want to move a couple of these onepass entries, it it may be just faster creating new ones.

I expected much more from TiVo, but this is experience has been ****.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  6. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Or using kmttg although there may be a learning curve. :)

Scott

7. FishTank1701

FishTank1701 Member

Oct 26, 2004
    Central NJ
    Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem transferring passes from a Bolt+ to a Premier in advance of stepping down the Bolt+ from Hydra to Experience 3.