None scheduled

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by btwyx, Sep 30, 2008.

1. btwyx

btwyx Substantive Member

Jan 16, 2003
    Mountain...

Advertisements

One of S3s has suddenly decided to stop recording anything. The last recording is from 4pm yesterday, the to do list shows "none scheduled" for every season pass and wishlist. When I looked at the recording history, it didn't say anything about a program it didn't record.

I checked the guide data, its good until 13th October. I tried resetting the thumbs, nothings changed. I didn't want to do any more drastic clear if I can help it. Someone suggested a guided setup, I'll try that next. If that doesn't work I'll have to try a clear and delete everything.

2. TiVolunteer

TiVolunteer lotta lurk rare post

Jul 10, 2001
    Cary, NC
  3. bobdrad

bobdrad New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Three years later, and the problem still exists :-(

It happened to me after I had a lineup change that my Tivo didn't pick up. I had to Clear the Program Guide and ToDo List, which apparently disconnected all my season passes (and Now Playing recordings) and I had to recreate them all (and all recordings go into new folders - never into the old folders). I was lucky to have a 2nd Tivo with many of the same Season Passes, so I could use the website Season Pass Manager to copy those to my HD.

4. tootal2

tootal2 Active Member

Oct 14, 2005